Price for firmware fix Samsung SL-M2070F : $15 USD
Đang xem: Phần mềm reset máy in samsung m2070f
Your Printer”s name:
(*) How to find printer name
Your Printer”s Version:
(*) How to find Version?
Your printer”s serial number:
(*) Download a tool that shows serial number
Your printer”s chip crum number:
How to find CRUM?
(*) Please fill request field
Why Samsung SL-M2070F needs to be reset:
– Samsung SL-M2070F’s cartridge is enclosed with a toner chip that was used to calculate toner coverage and to deliver bold or light printout quality depending on printer original printout design.
– Samsung SL-M2070F toner chip contains calculated limitation that was managed by Samsung manufacturer. Following Samsung, if toner coverage is 5%, Samsung SL-M2070F toner chip is delivered 1,000 pages.
– If toner coverage is higher than 5% -> Toner Page Yields are less than “1,000” pages. If toner coverage is lower than 5%, Toner Page Yields are “1,000” pages. That is the reason why bold printouts (high toner coverage) will make printer run out of toner quickly.
– When Samsung SL-M2070F toner chip overload its calculated limitation, printer will be locked inspire of high toner cartridge.
When Samsung SL-M2070F needs to be reset:
– Samsung SL-M2070F printer’s messages: red light blinking, imprinting.
– Computer’s messages: empty toner, Replace toner, install toner, end of life replace new cart , toner cartridge is not installed, Install the cartridge, toner exhausted.
How to fix Samsung SL-M2070F with imprinting error:
1. Change new toner cartridge:
Toner Cartridge Samsung SL-M2070F
– Samsung SL-M2070F’s toner cartridge (Samsung MLT-D111S) costs $50 – $60 depending on its supplier and manufacturer.
– Changing toner cartridge seems to be suboptimal because when printer runs out of toner, we also need to change new toner cartridge => money wasting
2. Change new toner chip:
Toner chip Samsung SL-M2070F
– Samsung SL-M2070F’s toner chip costs $15-$20 depending on its supplier.
– Changing toner chips seems to be more optimal but when printer runs out of toner, we also need to change new toner chip.
3. Reset Samsung SL-M2070F by using software:
Firmware fix Samsung $SL-M2070F
– Samsung SL-M2070F’s reset software costs $15 USD => money saving
– Reset software automatically impacts to printer firmware so printer ignores paper counter. Therefore, there is not necessary to change toner chip, you just refill toner when it runs out.
Samsung SL-M2070F reset software introduction:
– Product name: Samsung SL-M2070F reset software.
Version .08f, 16f
Compatible models: Samsung SL-M2070F
Before you continue with the reprogramming of the firmware, please make sure that the device is installed on your computer.
It is very important that under no circumstances should you remove the chip from the cartridge while reprogramming the firmware. After you have succesfully reprogrammed the printer, remove the chip from the cartridge and store it somewhere safely (the chip – a key). In all cartridges which you are going to use in the printer, the chip has to be either removed or sealed. If you have accidently inserted a new cartridge without removing the chip, the device will be blocked. In order to unblock it, you can use the stored chip as a key which help you to unblock the printer.
And make sure that any other devices (except mouse and keyboard), which are connected to your computer via USB or LPT ports are disconnected. It’s preferable that the computer is connected to the “UPS” (uninterruptible power source) device, because if during the reprogramming process the electricity source has any interruptions, then the reprogramming will be carried out with an error, which makes the device unable to work.
Xem thêm: game ban ca nang tien ca online
This firmware will be installed directly to your printer. Before opening firmare link make sure that printer is turned on and connected to your computer and printer drivers are installed correctly.
Be aware that with the reprogramming of the firmware the manufacturer’s warranty goes lost!!
1. Connect the printer to the computer and install it
2. Install Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 program (only for OS older than Windows 7)3. Set Plugin ClickOnce for your browser (Internet Explorer supports by default)
Plugin for Google Chrome
Plugin for Firefox4. Click on link, which you get after payment for firmware
5. After it firmware download begins (downloading time is about 2-4 min depend of internet)
6. Wait until the printer reprograms (1-3 min) and restarts ( if indicator blink that’s mean that printer start reprograming)7. After that the reprogramming process is finished, restart the printer
Warning! Firmware will be available for installation only for 6 hours! So please make sure you will be able to install firmware during 6 hours before ordering it!