– Stock imagery is an important component of many creative workflows. Today we release two new features that make incorporating stock images into your work more efficient:
Open-In Photoshop from Adobe Stock: While previewing images on the Adobe Stock website, you can open them directly inside Photoshop (or InDesign or Illustrator).
In-Photoshop Purchase: You can now license a stock image directly from the layers panel or on-canvas via a contextual menu. This is in addition to the currently available functionality of licensing the image via the Libraries panel.
– We will have more great Adobe Stock features rolling out, one of which I’ll sneak out to you now. Soon it will be easier than ever to contribute your own images, illustrations, vectors and video footage to Adobe Stock and be part of the world’s leading creative marketplace and start to earn royalties. You will be able to upload your work to Adobe Stock directly from within Lightroom, Bridge, Photoshop Mix and Fix as well as the web. Our intelligent auto-tagging will make the job even easier.
Performance Improvements– Not much makes our customers happier than when we boost Photoshop’s performance so you can get stuff done faster. So over the next few releases our engineers are heavily focusing on increasing the speed of operations across the application. This will include improving start up time, removing unnecessary dialog boxes, warnings and clicks, as well as how quickly features return results.
– download today’s upgrade and you will notice a significantly faster installation – the font menu is up to 4x faster and Content-Aware Fill is up to 3x faster and also delivers better results. You will also experience a faster launch time and improved opening of documents.- Note that this is just the beginning of a big, multi-release focus on performance, and we plan to deliver even more improvements in future updates.Photography focused featuresSelection and Masking Space
– As a new Photoshop product manager back in 2005, one of the first features I worked on was the Quick Selection Tool. Now my baby is all grown up. Today we introduce Selection and Masking Space, a dedicated workspace that brings many of the best Photoshop selection tools together into one efficient work space, and updates them with new and improved algorithms to make creating selections and masks easier, more exact, and more efficient. In addition to better results, we designed the new work space to minimize clicks, mouse movements and user interface clutter. You’ll find a couple of new features inside the work space:Visualization controls: A Transparency slider and “Onion Skin” view mode more accurately predict results with new visualization and controls that make it easier to see the edges and other qualities of the selections you are creating in real time while you are making them.Refine Edge Brush: Get more precise results with the new Refine Edge Brush that helps to more accurately separate foreground and background for complex selections.A simple brush to more precisely control exactly which areas of an image are selected or masked. This tool can be used for manual control.Content-Aware Crop
– A couple of weeks ago, we gave you a sneak peek at the new Content-Aware Crop capabilities. In case you missed it, you can now better preserve the look of your image when you crop using the magic of Content-Aware Fill. Photoshop will intelligently fill in the gaps when you rotate or expand a canvas beyond the original image size using the Crop tool.- Here are some popular uses for it:Move the horizon by adding more sky or groundChange the aspect ratio by adding content around the edges of your imageFill in the corners when you rotate an image so you don’t give up any of your pixels…and probably more we haven’t even imagined ourselvesFace-Aware Liquify
– Retouchers and anyone taking photos of people will really enjoy this new enhancement to the Liquify tool. First introduced last year in our mobile application Photoshop Fix, we have improved that algorithm even more and brought it to Photoshop CC. Now within the Liquify tool, you can use the new Face-Aware technology to automatically identify and adjust facial features like jaw, nose, lips and eyes to retouch them or add artistic effects.Design focused featuresMatch Font
– Today we are introducing the new Match Font feature. Thanks to the magic of intelligent imaging analysis, using just a picture with some text (representing a Latin based language), Photoshop will use machine learning to detect which font it is, and match it to licensed fonts on your computer or on Typekit.- To use the feature, you open an image that includes text, for example a street sign, then make a selection of the image area that contains the text, and when Photoshop recognizes the font, it presents you with a list of closest matches for which you have licensing rights. Try it out. It feels pretty magical to me.- To all of you type geeks out there, and I know there are a lot of you…you might have noticed that over the last two years we have made a significant investment in many aspects of type usage in Photoshop. Because it is so big, I will summarize it all here:Search and Organize Fonts QuicklyView fonts by family (new this release): A more hierarchical font menu shows font families and lets you toggle to see fonts within that family, rather than seeing all fonts in a giant list.Performance improvements in font menu (new this release): Font menu is faster because of improvements to showing samples for each font.Favorites: Star fonts that you use frequently and then filter to only show those fonts.Recently used: Photoshop will display your most recently used fonts at the top of the font list.Search for fonts: Start to type the name of the font to find a font, rather than browsing with a scrollbar.Go deeper into a given fontGlyph Panel: Use the Glyphs panel to insert punctuation, superscript and subscript characters, currency symbols, numbers, specialized characters, as well as glyphs from other languages into text.On-canvas Glyph (new this release): On-canvas menu allows you to view and select alternate glyphs for the currently selected character.
Expand beyond your commonly used fontsTypekit: Thousands of free fonts for Creative Cloud members to use; integrated into Photoshop’s font menu, missing font check workflow, similarity search and Match Font feature.Match Font (new this release): Start with a raster image of a Latin font and Photoshop will tell you which fonts on your local machine or in your Typekit library are close matches.Filter by Classification: Narrow the fonts in your font list by classification, like serif or sans serif.Creative Cloud Libraries– We introduced Creative Cloud Libraries in 2014 as a powerful way to store and share design elements in an easily accessible panel. With Libraries, assets can be quickly applied across multiple documents as well as shared across many other Creative Cloud applications and even shared with your friends and colleagues. If you haven’t tried Creative Cloud Libraries yet, it’s time to check it out.- Today we add:Read-only Library collaboration: Share a Library as read-only so your teammates can use the assets, but can’t change, rename or delete them.Adobe Stock license badge: Easily identify if a Stock asset in your library is licensed.Larger Libraries panel: Photoshop automatically detects if you have a large monitor and offers a bigger Libraries panel for easier asset browsing.New asset type support: Colors can be saved into panels. In addition, looks and patterns easily captured through Adobe Capture CC (a free mobile app) can be saved to libraries for easy use in Photoshop. Plus, Styles saved in Creative Cloud Libraries can be applied by drag-and-drop directly from the Library to the document.
Filtered Stock and Library search results: Helps you find the content you want faster.Artboards
– New enhancements to Artboards in Photoshop in this release include:Duplicate a layer or layer group and place the content into selected artboardsEasily change an artboard backgroundView transparency within an artboardGhi chú: Các Tính năng mới của phiên bản Photoshop CC 2015.5 được Giám đốc quản lý sản phẩm Photoshop viết. Pam Clark
JDI features (Bổ sung, nâng cấp các tính năng cũ)Added ability to license Adobe Stock assets directly from the Layers panelAdded support to “Open in Photoshop” from stock.adobe.comAdded ability to filter search for Adobe Stock by content typeImproved badging of licensed Stock assets in CC LibrariesFonts are once again grouped by font familyFont Similarity now returns results from the Adobe Typekit libraryImproved Content-aware Fill (improvement in details, reduction in blur/smudge, improved color adaptation and now on by default)Reduced the number of abnormally slow start up timesImproved brush performance (fixed things that were consuming time and shouldn’t have been, improved menu update speed that affected fast brush strokes)Improved type layer optimizations (much faster rasterization/update of type on large documents, much faster font preview creation)Exporting Artboards to PDF: Improved performance, and added ability to include artboard names and artboard backgroundsImproved UI contrast values in the default color themeNo longer need to reinstall 3rd-party plugins with updates because of a new centralized Plug-in location (will require updates to third party installers)Improved detection of buggy video card drivers and crash preventionImproved responsiveness for pan with two-finger gestureChanged gesture for undo/redo from two-finger to three-finger to avoid view transform conflictsOil Paint filter now works on some older/lower-end GPUsAdded support for OpenGL features over Remote Desktop connectionsAdded Stratasys 3D printing profilesUpdated OpenEXR file format to support newer variants of the formatSpot channel dialog can get names of colors selected from swatches panelName or color value shown in tooltip for recently used colors in swatches paletteDivide Slices command limits increased, performance improvedDocument layer count display available in status box and info paletteAbility to add keyboard shortcuts to toggle if brush pressure controls size and opacityAbility to add keyboard shortcuts to toggle airbrush modeHelp > System Info shows the full file path for Optional and Disabled pluginsInfo panel option to always show composite (all layers) valuesGreatly reduced chances of metadata loss due to external metadata editingImproved compatibility with some 3rd party OS X tools for resizing the application frame (use native all side resizing. Windows always used the native resize support).* Vì là bài viết quá dài và trình độ Tiếng anh của mình cũng thuộc loại gà mờ không thể dịch được hết (lười) nên mình để vậy luôn. Nhưng nếu ai đó còn thắc mắc không hiểu về cách sử dụng các tính năng mới này cứ để lại bình luận ở dưới. Mình sẽ giải thích!
– Sau khi đã do.w.n.lo.ad thành công bản cài đặt phiên bản 17.0 của Photoshop về máy ta chọn file cài đặt Set-up.exe và chờ đợi nó cài đặt.
– Cuối cùng thêm mã IP + Server vào file host để ngăn chặn việc phần mềm kết nối tới một số máy chủ của Adobe về vấn đề đòi bản quyền
127.0.0.1 activate.adobe.com127.0.0.1 practivate.adobe.com127.0.0.1 lmlicenses.wip4.adobe.com127.0.0.1 lm.licenses.adobe.com127.0.0.1 na1r.services.adobe.com127.0.0.1 hlrcv.stage.adobe.com